Bad Training Sucks.
Your Team Deserves Better.
Vector Solutions offers simply the best training for the HSE,
Facilities, Maintenance & Industrial Manufacturing Industries.
Training Solutions for Industrial Manufacturing
Our advanced Learning Management System (LMS) and eLearning courses are designed to tackle your toughest safety training, industrial skills development, and compliance challenges. State-of-the-art, 3D courses will move your teams into this century with the most modern, engaging, and accurate courses available.REQUEST A DEMO
Training Solutions for Facilities & Maintenance
Maintain peak facility performance and train your team on how to safely perform preventive maintenance tasks & corrective repair at commercial facilities. Our total training and operations management solution offers hundreds of accredited facility management and maintenance courses and to help your workforce maintain credentials, stay compliant and more.REQUEST A DEMO
Training solutions for AEC
Design and build a learning infrastructure that truly helps your employees and your firm grow. Vector Solutions doesn't just provide online training to satisfy state-mandated CEU requirements. We empower architecture, engineering and construction firms to do more when billable time is top of mind.REQUEST A DEMO
Vector Solutions' full suite of operational support products and solutions allows organizations to become safer, more compliant, and more effective
Offers enhanced safety management capabilities for recording, tracking, and trending safety data and incidents
Risk Management & Safety Communications
Respond in real-time to safety and security events with emergency notifications, risk management capabilities, and two-way communications
Puts your team members in a virtual “driver’s seat” to assess their critical decision-making skills behind the wheel
Visitor, Vendor, &
Delivers web-based orientation training to contractors, visitors and vendors, eliminating training bottlenecks
& Career Development
Monitors professional growth and performance of your employees in one central online location
Streamlines routine maintenance checks of vehicles, tools, equipment, supplies and other items logged into your inventory
EHS & Incident Management
- Connect all areas of safety into one easy-to-use platform
- Record incidents and perform thorough incident investigations with our configurable forms
- Easily submit required regulatory reports including OSHA 300, 300A and 301 logs and DOT Vehicle Accident Registers
- Save time calculating important safety metrics and make more informed EHS decisions
Risk Management & Safety Communications
Respond in real time to safety and security events by receiving information directly from employees and workers.
Send emergency notifications and other mass communications to reach employees wherever they are.
Identify emerging threats in the workplace using analytics, dashboards, and crowd-sourced information from employees.
3D Driver Safety Program
- Assess driver competency - interactive scenarios evaluate a driver's ability to detect and avoid common road hazards
- Custom training plans are generated for each employee based on assessment performance
- Deliver relevant training courses on sharing the road, environmental hazards, distracted driving and more
Visitor, Vendor, & Contractor Orientations
- Reduce the expense of on-site orientations by training individuals or groups online
- Ensure contractors and visitors are trained and documented through our web-based system before they arrive
- Verify that important documents and policies have been read and understood
- Easy SDS access gives employees the knowledge to stay safe and avoid incidents
- Gain access to thousands of searchable safety data sheets from chemical manufacturers and upload your own SDSs and additional documentation for virtual management of your entire SDS portfolio
- Print out online collections as neatly organized physical binders, secondary container labels, and location flyers with QR codes that include important hazard warnings
- Maintain compliance with the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals
- Create customizable checklists with criteria based on your own needs
- Ensure resources are up to date, in compliance, and functioning properly; open service tickets and track progress of repairs
- Send push notifications to alert users of past due checks, including scheduled maintenance or necessary repairs
Core Solutions Overview
We're in the business of helping your business. Learn how your organization can improve workforce performance, ensure compliance and reduce risk with our state-of-the-art performance support solutions, training and tools.
Learning Management System (LMS)
Our all-in-one learning and talent management system is designed to identify skill and compliance gaps, deliver consistent training, and manage professional licenses in architecture, engineering, construction, project management, and more.
Accredited Online Courses & Webinars
Courses and webinars are accredited by nearly 100 state and national licensing bodies, helping your employees earn CE and PDH to comply with state, federal, and other regulatory requirements.
Licensing and Credential Management
Manage multiple professional licenses and access integrated accredited continuing education courses to easily meet renewal requirements. Limit risk by receiving automatic notifications for renewals and requirement changes.